Flagship Rivalries S1 Tournament 2: Valk 3 vs. Yuexiao Pro

 General Facts: Both cubes are fairly new, the Valk 3 being older.

Speed/ Feel: Esentially, we are going to be using everything from last time for the Valk 3. So the Valk isis fast and buttery, and slightly crunchy, while the Yuexiao Pro is smooth, crispy, and slower. However, I've heard if you put original Yuexiao springs in there, it gets much faster. So this round is a draw.

Corner Cutting: Both cubes have on parr corner cutting, however, the valk does better, because it does not lock up when corner cutting.

Pops\Lockups\Corner Twists: The Yuexiao Pro has rare corner twist and pops, and has no problems with either locking up or catching. The Valk can catch because of the squared off corners, but corner twists are prevented. Pops also don't generally occur, but this is just based off my research and could be different.

Overall, I have to give this one to the Yuexiao Pro. Stay tuned for next time, when the Yuexiao Pro will compete against the ultimate master: The Gans 356 Air SM...

Sorry I haven't been posting! I haven't had many ideas for posts, but I've come up with some. I probably won't be posting every day, but will be posting every 2-3 days, unless I run out of ideas. Bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MF8 Examinx | The Hype is Real

Flagship Rivalries: S1 Tournament 3 | I Think we Know Who'll Win!

Am I Still Alive?