Is Feliks Zemdegs Overrated?

Today I'll be talking about the fact is Feliks overrated? He is really fast, but he doesn't hold many records anymore. He was fast in 2011ish, but that was when he got one of his first WRs, his legendary 5.66. He doesn't even hold the world record for 3x3 anymore, unless you count when he tied with Steve Cho a couple months back. I give the credit to Steve, because he did it first, and he also probably had no records at the time. I'm not boycotting him, he is still really fast, but most of the solves he gets are 5s and 6s. He has set over 100 records though, some still standing, some broken, so I will give him that.

His only records that haven't been broken are:

  • 3x3 Average
  • 4x4 Single
  • 5x5 Single
  • 5x5 Average
  • OH Single
That is only 5 that remain unbroken. I will admit though, that's pretty good. Also, while on the records page of the WCA website, I found out that the Square 1 single was broken this year. Who knew.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MF8 Examinx | The Hype is Real

Flagship Rivalries: S1 Tournament 3 | I Think we Know Who'll Win!

Am I Still Alive?