I'm Back! | 5 Tips to Become Sub 20

Honestly, the only reason I'm making this post is because I'm now sub 20. (insert intro here)

1. Build your cross wherever you want. I would recommend not building it on top though, because you would have to do 2 cube rotations.
2. Learn intuitive F2L. This will drop your times quite a bit because there are many ways to build and insert pairs.
3. I don't think this should be said, but LEARN CFOP!! It is pretty much mandatory.
4. Improve your look ahead this came be done by turning slower for a significant amount of time, and\or building your cross on the bottom.
5. Practice! Learn all of these things and practice them in timed solves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MF8 Examinx | The Hype is Real

Flagship Rivalries: S1 Tournament 3 | I Think we Know Who'll Win!

Am I Still Alive?