Flagship Rivalries S1 Tournament 1: Valk 3 vs. Aolong V2

Basic facts: The Aolong was released in 2014, while the Valk was released in 2016.

Turning: The Aolong has a crispy, smooth and slow feel, while the Valk is more fast and crunchy. Although, this does come down to personal preference.

Corner Cutting: They both cut about the same, although, the Valk 3 does do a bit better.

Pops \ Lockups \ Corner Twists: The Aolong does not pop at all, although I have had major lockups and a corner twisting problem. The Valk, on the other hand has minor lockups when used roughly, and because of the squared of corners, it has no corner twists. As for popping, I don't really know, but it probably is not a problem.

Overall, I have to give this one to the Valk 3, which means it will be going to the next tournament, where I will be comparing it to the Yuexiao Pro.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MF8 Examinx | The Hype is Real

Flagship Rivalries: S1 Tournament 3 | I Think we Know Who'll Win!

Am I Still Alive?