JrCuber or legoboyz3?

I know I have never done this before, but I decided to do one of these every Friday. I just came up with the idea. The way it works is I pick two cubing youtube channels, cubers, etc., and I try to decide which one I like better. Today it will be two cubing youtube channels: JrCuber and legoboyz3. So let's get straight to it!

JrCuber:
Well, he does not make as many videoes as legoboyz3, but he has more unboxings and reviews than legoboyz3, and he goes to more competitions.
All true information

legoboyz3!
On the other hand, leogboyz3 has more challenges and entertainment videoes, but still has some unboxings and reviews.
All true information

So which one? I'm at odds deciding. They both are my favorites, so I guess they're even.

Well, that's it for this weeks who vs. who. Thanks for reading! Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MF8 Examinx | The Hype is Real

Flagship Rivalries: S1 Tournament 3 | I Think we Know Who'll Win!

Am I Still Alive?